|Title:||Pest Management Professional|
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career with a stable and secure business? Then look no further! We have an exciting opportunity available for you as a Pest Management Professional at our Asheboro, NC location.
Terminix is a locally owned and operated company who had provided pest control services to residents and businesses in the Triad area of North Carolina for more than 85 years. As a franchise of Terminix International, the world's largest pest control company, we are proud to be a family-owned franchise managed by three generations of the same family. That's why Terminix is the right choice if you!
Terminix is a recognized industry leader and offers stability, flexibility and a rewarding career to our team of talented professionals. No experience is required as we provide training!
You will be responsible for servicing residential locations in order to control wood destroying infestations and/or pest problems. You will also conduct home inspections, perform pest control service work and sell new services to current customers, as well as create new ones.
We are passionate about what we do for our customers and our communities we live in. If you are looking for worthwhile work, then we have a great opportunity for you.
We offer a strong benefit package which includes: competitive compensation, health/dental/life/disability benefits, 401K, paid time off and more!
If you are:
- Upbeat, highly motivated, and creative;
- Someone who cares about making other lives better;
- Neat & professional in appearance;
- Wanting a career that rewards you for hard your work;
- Comfortable with crawlspaces;
- Someone who likes flexibility and freedom in your job;
- Extraordinary inter-personal and customer service skills;
- Strong planning and organizational skills;
- A desire to help others;
- A deep understanding and value the need to follow appropriate safety precautions;
- A valid driving license with good driving record;
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: