|Title:||Customer Care Representative|
We have an exciting opportunity for a Customer Care Representative at our Burlington Office in Burlington, NC
Terminix is a locally owned and operated company who has provided pest control services to residents and businesses in the Triad area of North Carolina for more than 85 years. As a franchise of Terminix International, the world's largest pest control company, we are proud to be a family-owned franchise managed by four generations of the same family.
At Terminix, we offer you a career, not just a job. We provide you with the tools and training to be recognized as professionals in the nation’s leading pest control business. We value our employees by providing great benefits, strong compensation plans and opportunities to grow.
In this role, you are responsible for resolving customer issues, scheduling, sales and collections, as well as performing other essential administrative duties. If you are motivated and you have a desire to be successful, we want to hear from you!
Resolve questions in a timely and professional manner to ensure customers are happy and improve customer retention. With enthusiasm, interact with the customer base to gauge and monitor overall customer satisfaction levels. Impact branch level revenues through efforts to retain existing customers and increase the value of our service.
Primary Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Welcoming all new customers to Terminix
- Scheduling service calls that fit the customer's needs;
- Following up on with customers to ensure the customer is happy;
- Taking ownership of customer issues and resolve them to meet the customer’s satisfaction;
- Surveying current customers to figure out quality levels by employee. Make regular contact with customers and improve the quality of our customer interaction;
- You will be responsible for handling all initial customer requests for service cancellation and work to identify and correct customer issues;
- Work flexible hours to attempt to be available when the most customers’ needs could be addressed;
- Work with Branch Manager to quickly resolve customer service issues;
- Making collection calls as necessary.
Minimum experience required:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Some college coursework preferred;
- 12 months of combined experience in customer service, face-to-face or via telephone.
You should possess the following skills/traits:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent computer skills with experience working with spreadsheets and word documents
- Ability to multitask
- Aptitude for numbers
- Attention to detail
- Follow-up skills
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Apply today to let us know what you can bring to the team!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: