|Title:||Termite / Bait Professional|
|Location:||South Greensboro (Pleasant Garden)|
Are you looking for an exciting and challenging career with a stable and secure business? Then you have found the right position and we will train!
Our Bait & Termite Professionals perform a variety of termite and moisture services to our customers including home inspections, installing poly, bait inspections, drain installation, attic/crawl space insulation and termite control treatments).
What are we looking for? Upbeat, ambitious, friendly, service oriented and coach-able team members who want a career doing worthwhile work.
- Company vehicle
- Comprehensive and competitive benefit package including medical, dental, life, disability and 401k with company match.
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Family friendly schedules
- Opportunity for you to have professional career growth with a financially stable company
- Consistently learn from experienced team members and coaches
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Determined, highly motivated, and honest;
- Represent the company with a neat & professional appearance, while taking pride in their work;
- Inventive inter-personal and customer service skills;
- Creative planning and organizational skills;
- Ability to follow the appropriate safety precautions;
- Valid driving license with good driving record;
- Should be comfortable working in and around crawl spaces.
Terminix is a locally owned and operated company who had provided pest control services to residents and businesses in the Triad area of North Carolina for more than 75 years.As a franchise of Terminix International, the world's largest pest control company, we are proud to be a family-owned franchise managed by three generations of the same family.
Would you like to be on a new career path with an industry leader? If so, apply today and let us know what you can bring to the team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Would you like to start on a new career path with an industry leader? If so, apply online today and let us know what you can bring to the team!
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: