|Title:||Customer Care Representative - Part Time|
|Location:||South Winston (Welcome)|
We have an exciting opportunity for a part time Customer Care Representative.
With some flexibility, we are looking for applicants interested in working from 10am to 2pm each day and one Saturday a month from 8am to Noon.
In this role, the primary responsibilities for this position will be to make outbound scheduling calls to current and potential customers. If you are motivated and you have a desire to be successful, we want to hear from you!
At Terminix, we offer you a career, not just a job. We provide you with the tools and training to be recognized as professionals in the nation’s leading pest control business. We value our employees by providing great benefits, strong compensation plans and opportunities to grow.
Job Details :
With enthusiasm, resolve questions in a timely and professional manner to insure customers are happy and improve timeliness of services delivered, while improving customer retention. Impact branch level revenues through efforts to retain existing customers and increase the value of our service.
Primary Responsibilities Include (but are not limited to):
- Be a welcoming presence to customers at Terminix.
- Schedule service calls that fit the customer's needs;
- While on the phone, take ownership of customer issues and resolve them to meet the customer’s satisfaction;
- Survey existing customers to figure out quality levels by employee. Make regular contact with customers and improve the quality of our customer interaction;
- At time, you will be responsible for handling customer requests for service cancellation and work to identify and correct customer issues;
- Work flexible hours to attempt to be available when the most customers’ needs could be addressed;
- Work with Branch Manager to quickly resolve customer service issues;
- Make collection calls as necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
Minimum experience required:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED);
- Some college coursework preferred;
- 12 months of combined experience in customer service, face-to-face or via telephone.
You should possess the following skills/traits:
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Problem solving
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent computer skills with experience working with spreadsheets and word documents
- Ability to multitask
- Aptitude for numbers
- Attention to detail
- Follow-up skills
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you! Apply today to let us know what you can bring to the team.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Alternatively, you can apply to this job using your profile on one of the following sites: