|Title:||Pest Management Professional|
Our PMP’s are responsible for servicing residential and commercial locations in order to control wood destroying infestations and/or pest problems. They are also responsible for conducting home inspections, performing termite service work and selling new services to current customers, as well as creating new ones.
Terminix is a recognized industry leader and offers stability, flexibility and a rewarding career to our team of talented professionals. No experience is required as we provide training!
Some of our benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Health/Dental/Life Disability Insurance
- Industry training
- 401k with company match
- Paid Time Off/ Paid Holidays
- Family friendly schedules and much much more!
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Energetic, highly motivated, and creative
- Prior route experience helpful but not required
- Neat & professional appearance
- Strong inter-personal and customer service skills.
- Strong planning and organizational skills
- Ability to follow the appropriate safety precautions.
- Valid driving license with good driving record.
Does this sound like you? If so, we would love to hear from you! Apply today and let us know what you can bring to the team!